Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can Playing Games Stunt Fingers Growth

over!

But what I like my wreath on display in the kitchen !??!? The first time I saw her was masterfully Hobby Show on display at booth Donatella , course it was love at first sight, but with great regret I left there waiting for better times as the previous week I had "already given plenty " at the show in Bergamo, but ........ . Claudia that day was with me, and this careful e. .......... taaaaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaa , the day after he bought the whole kit garlands and this scheme a panel Welcome I loved!

You can imagine when I opened the package two weeks ago? You can imagine the urletti around the house ?!?!? I could not believe my eyes, looked like the pack of Santa Claus, only that the letter had never scritta.Presumo that John has taken for me crazy, but think about it, nooooooooo , now we are accustomed, normal administration aahhahahahah
CLAUDIA THANKS !!!!! !!!!!!!!
Bye bye ^ __ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment