Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jib Jab Type Of Cards

quilt finished! Christmas

I am so happy to have done so much within a month and especially happy that it is not finished in the closet along with other UFO. By now the other little things Christmas are already stored in the warehouse and as far from me to ask the " poverogianni " to pull down the boxes to add the banner hanging in the room will stay until next Christmas !!!!! ! I thank my "assistants" who supported me and urged him to finish it, they know that I had been a great help .......... ehhhhhh yes, if there is the support of friends tend to be idle happily.

I want to tell you this: last night I continued to gloat to have finally started and finished a job, though small and very naively Gianni asks me: "But what is actually a small quilt ?" And I, "Yes, very small, but it is," He said, "Then why not finish all the quilts started?" Who will explain how it works well !??!?!?
few days I'll show the strip of January for the "Calendar Quilt" for now, still you can not.
Bye bye ^ __ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment