Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sample Business Plan For Poultry Farm

row by row


now who knows me knows my sets for Christmas is well known and I can not do anything, for that period, I'm not saving anything at all it does is to be my Christmas. What's more beautiful than to sew or embroider anything Christmas-themed?
'nuff said: Adriana suggested to me this magnificent project from the site FATCAT Patterns that for a while' I visited (such as lost ?!?!?!?) joys of life and, guess what?? Love at first sight ........ but I had to decline due to lack of fabric for the bottom and white for no puppets, damn, a closet full of stuff and is always missing and what it takes ...... EUREKAAAAAAAAA then ........ I have a tot in various shades of blue, waiting to be cut to size quilted bed, waiting for years and is now being used for something else. Here it is something else!! White gave me, now I have no more excuses, and then CHRISTMAS ROW BY ROW is: every month until August will be released a piece of the scheme, who joins?
Meanwhile, my calendar quilt progresses, many fine strips e. ......... secret until early February as a "regulation". I go along with the tufting of pine wood, in truth I had gone ahead, designed the grounds on four sides of the border, quilted 2 e. ....... did not convince me much the way I sew so I settled on the ground everything undone and redesigned. Now yes that satisfies me.
Bye bye ^ __ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment