Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How Many Weeks To Get Brazilian

My "Right"

Given the continuing and divisive political events, from positive to negative, I would write a few lines of personal conception of the Italian right, but above all for today Ns for tomorrow.
begin by congratulating you sincerely with Adriano Tilgher, head of programming of the right hand, after reading the "Lifestyle Tilgher"
words are very significant and real.

Note now the alliance with PDL for the regional throughout Italy, mainly Our votes will go to candidates likely to win PDL in many regions of Italy. Any
they will be the winners of the right or left are my compliments.

Note also the recent (but old at the same time) judicial events that annually about politicians and leaders of any political faction, from right to left.
make one thing clear, call certain factions belonging to the right or left, even though I do not believe that these values \u200b\u200brepresent factions of the right or left.
will not go into specific cases, I will not speak of a particular person, I do not have months to devote to this article, but I will try to express my personal opinion about certain concepts and attitudes that I believe our nation blocks.
Weekly comes news of scandals, corruption, extortion, against citizens and against the State, some say that others should be ashamed and resign, others say it is time to stop with these unfounded attacks and politicized judiciary.
Now, I do not understand why when a politician talks about 360 °, criticizing any political party, thus also which ones of his own party (the logical consequence of the facts) should be scored as "left". My personal view is that certain topics do not belong to the right or left, reducing reality to a sense of belonging here or there I think is quite absurd and it leads to a sort of "media and lexical civil war" in which to earn are not the taxpaying citizens, viewers of some programs where the sound is worthy of a curve north.
The gain in unclear situations in terms of content, who does have it "made little unclear or praiseworthy." The story makes
who wins, here the revisionist historian as promised, to be implemented sooner or later, not only of the 2nd World War but also and especially in recent history, with a view always very open, partly because I repeat, if a has not done anything "sinister" nothing to fear! But no, some paradigms that are now parties in Parliament as well that we can investigate (and therefore this toy soldiers especially a part but also to the other, seem to TV and news programs, with the pretty face, to pull the wool over the eyes), one can not even speak in an objective, nor against, otherwise it is called "left". ..
But where we ended up with all these? As a person
right, I believe, as many of our party, in a strong and decisive reaffirmation of the state against all the power groups to which we are unconsciously subject (Banks, Newspapers, TV / except the web, and that must be remain free ......). Laws that restrict the web, specifically investigations desired by someone against someone else, relations between organizations "disreputable" and politicians, especially of a party to say ... this is left? I do not think so.
the other side who is? that part of the policy which he said was from the employees, but instead find in its ranks former champions of finance and Federel Reserve, is not consistent with the amount from which the reduction in policy.
But why does politics in Italy I wonder? those who for one reason for the other.
To say that someone has taken the policy to make money or career, and to defend itself somewhere else (perhaps as someone in exile) does not think he has position.
Eliminate the vision of the right or left on certain issues, what is happening in the Bel Paese is grotesque, although I think it 's 1% ... maybe I'm exaggerating. Political
left and right photographed with boss ...??? Politicians in Parliament
positive for cocaine ...???
policy that creates the information ...???
Policy silently approving the selling of unhealthy substances ...???
I could go on for days.

Maybe I will not say how I would, but certainly do not want it as my right.

Matthew Barcella

0 comments:

Post a Comment