Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Recommendation Letter For A Service Sorority



The days of this horrible .... already 24 months have gone and maybe, just maybe, thank goodness. E 'success and most of all, young and old fears, now they're all good luck, the only thing that should happen and that could fix things does not happen and I do not mean the Lotto, although mica ......... well not even mind that!

In October, the show in Bergamo, I had bought batick: a package of strips 2.5 "square and 7" and that's what I'm "working slowly" this month.
It 's a simple chore, but I really like the result. In addition, with the leftovers, I put together the 28 strips in February for the Calendar Quilt ..... I want more from life?? What are pretentious eh! Meanwhile, my assistant
Poldo careful check that the blocks are the colors of his choice and moves those who are not well matched according to him, love his mother very hairy less hairy aaaaaahhahahah

Bye bye ^ __ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment