Friday, January 7, 2011

Diaper Raffle Game Sayings

an annoying circle head

Thursday, January 6, 2010
I get an annoying circle to the head. I'm not worried because I know the goliardic (!!!) But because m'indispone.
After the rituals and discount cards to the 4 housewives decide to clear my head out to run a bit '.
Snow.
I run a short hour, slow, with no changes, I taste the flakes swirl in front of my eyes and concentrated hard. Yes, concentrated and hard because I can not afford to get distracted. I did. I turned my head towards the garden of Helen and I ran across the width of looking around to greet her.
Error!
My circle has acted as a gyroscope in the head and he deflected sharply to the left. Unbelievable, we are still very bad. Almost I end up in the escarpment.
Well, I finally brought home the proper fund and, beyond the blunder, some good feelings.
Of course, if it gives me so much, it is good that the evenings with the old gang of friends were able to line up so rarely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment