Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Example Of An Appeal Letter To A College

the flesh is weak but that sucks!

In my roam in total freedom I have shared the land with almost all the animals on the Alps, the Alpine foothills, and down to the plains and fields of Verona.
I walked, ate and slept a little 'everywhere. Backpack, sleeping bag and tent to satisfy a passion that has always accompanied me.
In my experience I have seen all these animals of every make and model and do not remember ever having disliked or repulsion. I think, rather, big emotions, like the golden eagle, the capercaillie, the ermine, the mountain goats ... Annoyance, perhaps, that yes, I admit, especially to certain insects particularly pain in the ass.
But since, in recent years, running I find myself standing between the otters ... those mega filthy sewer rats who do nothing but harm ... but I say, you've ever seen?
But you have this disgusting beasts of useless weeds and reluctant?

not stand it, forgive me, is stronger than me, just can not stand it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment