Monday, February 14, 2011

How To Pant Calamansi In Las Vegas

Running Running

Yesterday morning, Sunday, going to the hospital his wife and takes me away I'm left alone to deal with the 3 including the 2 ^ also has the right to close the championship round basketball champion confirmed for the winter. Nothing extraordinary, is on the agenda to the single parent, but in anticipation of the tour had to be done in Scopella progression and to which I will not give up. Since I drink coffee to give off that infinite cycle Denimg that now has become more of a mindset that a working method. Watch in hand interlocking time, overlay work, I write for the great information, sketch the room and I return.
There is only one problem: the turn of Scopello, made progress, there is: km or reduces or shortens the time. I decide to reduce the time and, after a while 'heating, start strong with his eyes fixed on the clock and the head always kilometer ahead to think about strategies alternatives, beyond the rush of race , are not viable alternatives.
I close everything on schedule but always remained at the limit, a cannon ball, nearly hanged, tight connection with the brain and elsewhere.
Now I wonder: is it just run?
Friends From reading the post it seemed that yesterday, running a race, it was fairly common element.

0 comments:

Post a Comment