Monday, February 7, 2011

Replacement Globes For Hampton Bay Chandelier

worse than children in the Po Valley Fog


years was that I turned around and never make up my mind.
Friday I went to Massimo in Verona Runner Via I ° Maggio in Busselton, above the shop of Salewa (two birds with one stone), I, and in a moment, I also went with my first Garmin. A simple
Garmin Forerunner 110 ! Sunday
tried it.
16 Km An hour and a quarter to gaze at the wrist with dazed eyes, to speed up, slow down, stand up, stoop, zigzag and mash buttons.
I must say that I came back home pleased with the simplicity that I have deliberately chosen.
the dial displays only the data referring to distance, time and pace.
I also already downloaded the workout in Garmin Connect and I remained spellbound watching the avalanche of data, graphs and maps.

... and then I come to talk about privacy ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment