Monday, August 23, 2010

Grecian Style Combination Lock

and I will come to say ...

has closed a week a bit 'so ...
An intestinal discomfort and a circle to the head that does not make me feel peaceful.
Friday I gave a lump sum for the repeated long, I sat in the garden (and more) waiting for the arrival of the storm and then had the gall to blame the weather that I could not train (Pinocchio docet).
Saturday the table represents a deserved rest.
Sunday morning at 6:40 I go out for a long, slow 70 '+ Media race of 30'. I promise, I try, I run sluggish and suffer more than usual but, faithful to duty, return home after 100 'with 20 mile in their shoes.
mid-morning I realized I was wrong on Sunday. I had to run a long fast of 60 '.
And gentlemen do not let them tell me that's okay because, when running, I watched the time trial that marked 0:58:15, I had to go really rape when, in fact, I was almost arrived.

0 comments:

Post a Comment