Monday, August 30, 2010

Hippa Power Of Attorney

Ambush!


This is a ready-ambush good! It begins Friday
with repeated uphill: Slow Arrival the base of the ramp 20 'and childbirth. Nothing! The legs do not want it. Recovery and I turn to the second. And worse, suffer even more than it should be recovered. The third try but the only result I get is worse then exhausting myself with all of the fourth. Should I make ten but I decided to forfeit. Today is not your day. Return to walking, exhausted, ashamed and thoughtful. Luckily the
Saturday provides rest and, very nearly, I change the long Sunday with a regenerating.
But NO!
There he was the bastard. The ambush of curucucù!
The next day I wake up with that damn pain in the tibial back!
I will try to stop for a while 'days when, for days, only 12 are missing from Verona Woods. A bad tibial
counterattack that left a lot of time there in ambush, waiting for better time (peggiore!) to be alive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment