Monday, September 6, 2010

Blueprint For A Wrestling Ring Bed

come out who was

come out who it was!
Who was he started writing about drops in pressure, bradycardia, fainting crisis?
You write and I somatized !
Saturday, 15:30, load the washing machine, close the door and turn out the light of the stairs. Probably the switch has made contact with my brain because I woke up on the ground, high legs, ice on his head, eyes pods of the girls and my wife, dressed (?) from the role of consort, has dropped it in her medical practice.
do not understand what happened. The fact is that I find myself full of barrels: a large bump on his head, a black shoulder, a sore cheek and neck cords inflamed.
hard and pure, already since Sunday I came back to wear shorts and tank top for 45 'travel media (thank the tibia).
hard and pure, my wife does not share or the resumption of training, nor the firm will also try the Verona Woods on Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment