Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Warts On My Lower Stomach What Are They

Mountain Trail and two distinct things.

I do not remember in what shelter there was a T-shirt printed with:
not run. Discover !
In an everyday life that forces us to run, to behave like butterflies around the bulb, the only antidote seems to be out of context and slow down. A symbiotic combination
: mountain and time.
Nestled in the mountains I can not run very natural, if not as a sign of joy and freedom.
I want to (re) discover the "slow aware" of which so much talk, the walk slowly, looking around because I know it will always be a flower, an insect, an animal, a color, a different scenario. I know I'll never cease to amaze me. The slow walk
facilitate dialogue within and / or 'who I'm listening to the side, aggregates, and amalgamating the needs of my fellow travelers.
It allows me to see forgotten places of my being, and as I look outside, and when I look inside.
The nice thing is amazing is that this often happens at the same time and I do not believe those who tell me that trail running is a great chance to experience the mountains.

0 comments:

Post a Comment