Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Chat Search Roulette Cam

Oh, guys, all regular, all apo

photographs by Antonio Rossi

not you run away:
less preparation, the greater the time spent

September 12, 2010 Verona-
Boscochisanuova

32.700 Km 1200 + m altitude

Departing I get on the train conductor Michael that war machine leads me to 21 ° km chanting a good and steady pace despite the constant changes of gradient.
At this point, arrived at the foot of the long and challenging final climb, I greet all, thank you and I get off the train to go it alone.
I know I have to change tack to avoid the risk of blowing up the remaining 12 km of pure and hard.
I put the blinkers will not fall into temptation, I insult imposed and the remaining 700 m gradient reaching the inflatable 12 'behind all'altr'anno.
are peaceful, (!!!) physically present and aware that " of hindsight pits are full."

Note: Refreshments limited in quantity and quality sufficient to say that the first was at the 9 km mark and the remaining surprise ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment