Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pop Tropica Make A Person

freely

The tibial me slowly seems to be improving, remain firm and the cuddly little light of hope for the 12;

HIKING? Maddai, as well as trekking hiking, too? Hiking ! No? C'est plus simple!;

" Fignon, champion, is only an illusion " sang in the Arena arrival of the last time trial of the Tour of Italy 84 with which Moser was able to reassemble ripping shirt and turn (revolutionary lenticular wheel). Yesterday, Professor Fignon died, 50 years, because of cancer. Bearing on the "performance supplements ?;

Palvico ask me to do. I do not have a great experience but, I just remember this torrent (more dell'osannato Vajo Bear). Very nice jump from the last 50 m. I remain skeptical about the company: the cannyonig you can not venture. Follow courteous waiver;

I re-embraced the guitar. I allowed myself an hour, the same Oretta that I spent on training. Classes resume next month and I'm sorry to arrive unprepared, even if, after all, I attend to get ready for it to be Fabio;

do not know if I agree with the trail running competitions. At first glance, no;

Today the weather is beautiful. It made me smile to hear that this morning you could see the sky in HD;

I try to take in mind that, for me, the race began as a preparation for the mountain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment